Bader Braves News
Feedback is filtering through following the hugely enjoyable and successful BADER BRAVES Winter Wonderland Weekend at Kielder, which was held from January 27th – 29th.
We are always delighted to receive your comments so that we can either see where we can improve things for our Braves and their families and carers or, even better, give ourselves a collective pat on the back knowing that we’re on the right track and work on adding to those events we offer. It certainly seems that, as far as the Winter Wonderland Weekend went, the latter was the case and a very good time was had by all who attended.
We hope that these comments will encourage other youngsters and their families to join our tribe of BADER BRAVES and come along to another event. As you’ll see, you’re pretty much guaranteed a weekend to remember!
We are also always delighted to receive any photographs or reports to share with other Braves, so do please keep in touch.
For those of you who haven’t come across them yet, you can click HERE to go to the Bader Braves Gallery, where you’ll be able to see some of the wonderful pictures that have been sent in so far.
Feedback comments from Bader Braves Winter Wonderland Weekend, Kielder, Jan 27– 29, 2012
- “Because all the domestic issues were taken care of I could just concentrate on the boys and having fun!! A chance to relax and enjoy new experiences with your children and make new friends… The children fully interacted and enjoyed making new friends as much as trying new sports” Mrs B, Norwich.
- “The weekend was well organised, well staffed and there was a good choice of activities: would love to come again…….really inspiring, enjoyable weekend!!” Thomas, Co Durham.
- “The weekend was a wonderful opportunity for us as a family to participate in outdoor activities together. Nothing was too much trouble for the wonderful staff who helped, assisted and encouraged in equal measures. It was a lovely opportunity for us to meet new people & share an amazing opportunity with other families.” AC, Co Durham
- “Lovely to see “newbies” experiencing what their children can actually achieve and know that they’ll be off doing exciting things in the future. Great for my son to do activities that are accessible to him and all of his friends. Having food prepared and served and being able to sit and socialise with friends is great; some of C’s best moments were interacting at mealtimes” CM, Co Durham
- “Thanks for a fantastic weekend – we left with heavy hearts” MM, Maidenhead, Berks
- “Many thanks to you and the team for organising an absolutely fantastic weekend, full of adventure, fun and friendship; we had a brilliant weekend” Durham family.
* Please keep them coming in! *