We’ve just received the following message from David Harris at the Gwennili Trust. I should imagine that this last minute opportunity will get snapped up very quickly so, if you’re interested in taking it up, please contact Mr. Harris promptly on the telephone number given below to avoid disappointment.
As a result of a late cancellation we are able to offer, at very short notice, the opportunity for a disabled but ambulant sailor to join a 5 day cruise on the conventional yacht, Brightside.
- Dates: Fri 10 to Wed 15 August
- Embarking/disembarking: Gosport
- Destination: dependant on the weather and ability of the crew
- Cost: £15 per day contribution to running costs paid to the Gwennili Trust plus £10 per day for victuals in cash to the skipper - total £125
- Previous experience: not necessary
If you are interested please contact me as soon as possible. Also, if you don’t want to receive messages like this from the Gwennili Trust any more, let me know.